[How long can I drink tea?]_ Diet conditioning _ diet taboo
Under normal circumstances, you cannot drink tea when taking medicine, because some nutrients in tea will reduce the efficacy of the medicine, and even form some substitutions, which will cause gastrointestinal discomfort. You can take the medicine two hours after taking the medicineThen drink some tea, so that you can avoid the effect of tea on the effect of medicine. In this regard, you should pay attention to it. In addition, it is best not to drink strong tea during the treatment of medicine, and drink tea lighter.
How long does it take to drink tea for 2 hours? For medicinal effects, 2 hours is enough, but it is not recommended to drink tea soon.
Do not affect tea drinking during medication.
But it is recommended not to drink tea within two hours before and after taking the medicine.
So as not to affect drug absorption.
But some vitamins are not eroded.
Capsules and tablets generally dissolve slowly and stay for a long time in the stomach and intestines. Do not drink tea within 2 hours before or after taking the medicine.
1. If it contains tablets, liquid medicaments and granules, it will dissolve and absorb quickly. Be careful not to drink tea within 1 hour before and after taking the medicine.
2. If it is a continuous sustained-release capsule or an islet device similar to that carried by people with diabetes, ask your doctor to drink tea.
Because tea water is not as light as boiled water, it is also irritating to the contrary.
3. If it is strong tea, it is irritating to our gastrointestinal mucosa, and it will affect our absorption of drugs, causing irreplaceable.
Benefits of drinking tea 1. Exciting effect: The caffeine of tea can stimulate the central nervous system, help people to invigorate their minds, improve their thinking, eliminate fatigue, and improve work efficiency.
2. Diuretic effect: Theophylline and theophylline in tea have diuretic effect and are used to treat edema and stagnation tumor.
The detoxification and diuretic effect of black tea sugar water can treat acute jaundice hepatitis.
3. Cardiac decompression: Caffeine has the effects of strengthening heart, dissolving, and relaxing smooth muscles. It can relieve bronchial obstruction and promote blood circulation. It is a good auxiliary drug for treating bronchial hypertension, cough and phlegm, and myocardial infarction.
4. Inhibition of arteriosclerosis: Tea polyphenols and vitamin C in tea have the effect of promoting blood circulation and preventing blood stasis to prevent arteriosclerosis.
Therefore, among those who drink tea regularly, the incidence of hypertension and coronary heart disease is reduced.
5, antibacterial, bacteriostatic effect: Tea polyphenols and coagulating acids in tea act on bacteria, which can coagulate bacterial proteins and kill bacteria.
It can be used to treat diseases such as cholera, typhoid fever, dysentery, and enteritis.
The skin is sore, ulcers and pus, and the skin is damaged by trauma. Rinsing the affected area with strong tea has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects.
Oral inflammation, ulceration, sore throat, and treatment with tea also have a certain effect.