[How to make honey toast]_how to do_what method
Many people prefer honey toast, which tastes very good and has high nutritional value. The method of honey toast is also simple. Cut the bread into slices, slices, and then spread the honey evenly on the bread.On the chip, you can add a refrigerator, and take a little test. When toasting the toast, it is best to turn it halfway, and the baking time can be based on your own refrigerator.
The main ingredients of honey toast are: 4 pieces of toast, 20 grams of honey, accessories: 20 grams of flour, 15 grams of milk, seasoning: 30 grams of white sugar1.
Cut the bread into small dices with scissors or cut into small dices with a knife, preheat the oven to 150 degrees; 2.
Spread the diced bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes until golden and crispy. Take out and make the original rusks. 3.
4. When baking the original rusks, add the paste to a stainless steel dish, put it in the oven, and heat the flour by the way; 4.
Add white sugar to the melted almonds and mix well; 5.
5. Add milk in sequence, stir honey to make honey syrup;
6. Add the toasted rusks to the honey syrup and mix to make the rusks evenly covered with syrup; 7.
8. Spread the crumbs covered with syrup on a baking sheet and place them in an oven that has been preheated to 150 degrees for 15 minutes until golden and crispy; 8.
After cooling completely, it will be kept crispy in a sealed fresh-keeping box or bottle.
Cooking skills 1. Cut toast into crumbs and cut with scissors is easier than cutting with a knife; 2. When baking crumbs, flatten them on a baking sheet and do not overlap so that they are evenly colored;When toasting croutons, it is best to turn to croutons halfway. 4. For specific baking time, please follow your own oven.
The role and efficacy of honey (1) Skin care and beauty Fresh honey can be applied to the skin to make it moisturizing and nourishing, making the skin delicate, smooth and elastic.
(2) Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, promote tissue regeneration High-quality honey will not rot for several years at room temperature, indicating that its antiseptic effect is extremely strong.
Experiments have confirmed that honey has an inhibitory effect on gram-positive bacteria such as streptococcus, staphylococcus, and diphtheria.